May Member Salon
Understanding and Supporting Clients in Alternative Relationship Structures Online Live
Olivia Fae Stadler, LMFT (115228)
Saturday, May 30, 2020
11:00 - 2:00 pm
In this workshop participants will become better equipped to serve populations practicing consensual non-monogamy (CNM). We will gain a basic understanding of CNM, be able to communicate using current vernacular, debunk common misconceptions, recognize when CNM is being practiced in an unhealthy versus healthy way, become prepared to address common themes in treatment, and learn helpful interventions.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of current terminology by defining at least 5 relevant terms
2. Describe 5 misconceptions about CNM
3. Explain 3 situations where CNM is inappropriate or likely to fail
4. List at least 5 common themes that come up in treatment
About Olivia Fae Stadler
Olivia Fae Stadler is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing in Pacific Grove, CA. In her private practice, she specializes in relationships, sexuality, and trauma. Olivia earned her Masters in Counseling Psychology from the CA Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco. She has aggressively continued to deepen her knowledge in the field of psychotherapy with over 700 hours of continuing education. As an active member of Bay Area Open Minds, she keeps the pulse on current best practices regarding gender and sexual expression.
2.5 CEs are included in the registration cost for this presentation
(For Psychologists and nurses, the CE cost is $25 in addition to the price of registration. Please purchase CEs here AND make sure that you also register for the workshop.)
Course meets the qualifications for 2.5 hours of continuing education credits for LMFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and/or LCSWs, as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
MC-CAMFT Members: $10
Members of another local CAMFT chapter: $15
FOR GENERAL INFORMATION, SPECIAL NEEDS, ADA ACCOMMODATION OR GRIEVANCES:
Please contact Judy Masliyah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Certificates of completion will be awarded at the completion of the workshop to those who attend the workshop in its entirety, sign in and out, and complete the course evaluation form.
MC-CAMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs and maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Provider# 050097.
Information on Continuing Education Credit for Health Professionals
· CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SRCR) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
· The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
· LCSWs, MFTs and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
· SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
· For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Jennifer Farley at email@example.com. For questions about CEs, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompentency.com.REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY:
You may cancel for a full refund up to 15 days in advance of the event, or a 50% refund between 5 and 14 days in advance of the event. No refunds for cancellations within 4 days of the event or for no-shows or failure to attend due to emergencies. Unused funds cannot be applied to future workshops. All requests for refunds must be submitted to
Judy Masliyah at firstname.lastname@example.org.